Technology enthusiast and advocate. IS/IT Graduate at Nestlé. University of Sunderland graduate. Web designer and developer.
Google Top Contributor for Allo, Android Auto, Android Wear, Chrome, Chromecast, Drive, Hangouts, Home, Nexus, Pixel, Play, Search & Assistant, Wifi.
||A website to show users how to send feedback about Google products, via the web, Android or iOS.
||A dashboard of links to useful university services for the University of Sunderland.
IS/IT Graduate | September 2016 - Present
Infrastructure Support Analyst | June 2014 - August 2015
- Took ownership of and responded to requests and incidents for networks, server and telephony services for all Nestlé UK&I factory and office locations.
- Technical configuration, maintenance and upgrade of network infrastructure, such as switches, routers, wireless controllers, handheld scanners, servers and associated software services.
- Remotely managed client and network devices correcting problems including, but not limited to, misconfiguration and device failure whilst adhering to change control processes.
- Developed and documented appropriate troubleshooting techniques and guides for new and existing platforms and provided standard operating procedures by working with senior colleagues.
- Acted as an ambassador for Microsoft Lync (Skype for Business), training users on new collaboration tools and troubleshooting specific migration and usability issues.
- Responsible for disseminating new knowledge or feedback regarding product/service related issues to other colleagues and end users.
Top Contributor | December 2011 - Present
- Responding to, troubleshooting and resolving customer issues with a multitude of Google products via a variety of Google support channels.
- Escalating critical issues, bugs and service disruption alerts to Google community and product teams.
- Mentoring other community members and Top Contributors, carrying out knowledge transfers, as well as providing tone and answer quality advice.
- Testing, evaluating and providing feedback on new features, devices and products.
University of Sunderland
BSc in Network Computing | 2012 - 2016
- Graduated with highest classification, First Class Honours
- Received the SIEM Prize for academic excellence in achieving the highest overall mark in Network Computing
- Dissertation titled "Automating a Group Project Self-Peer Assessment Process", 2016
Honors & Awards
- Commercial achievement award by Sage UK – development of an outstanding system involving invoice management (2014)
- Travel grants by Google:
- Global Google Top Contributor Summit in Mountain View, CA (2013, 2015)
- European Google Top Contributor Summit in Dublin, IE (2015)
- Local Google Top Contributor Summit in London, UK (2014, 2016)
- Operating Systems: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP; Ubuntu, Kali Linux
- IDE’s: Visual Studio
- Database Management: MySQL Workbench, SQL Studio 2008 R2
- Languages: ActionScript, ASP.NET, C#, Cisco IOS, CSS3, HTML5, PHP, SQL, VBA
- Applications: Cisco VIRL, HP Asset Manager, VMWare